Whether you have Zoom account or not, we may collect Personal Data from or about you when you use or otherwise interact with our Products. We may gather the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Information commonly used to identify you, such as your name, user name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, and other similar identifiers
- Information about your job, such as your title and employer
- Credit/debit card or other payment information
- Facebook profile information (when you use Facebook to log-in to our Products or to create an account for our Products)
- General information about your product and service preferences
- Information about your device, network, and internet connection, such as your IP address(es), MAC address, other device ID (UDID), device type, operating system type and version, and client version
- Information about your usage of or other interaction with our Products (“Usage Information”)
- Other information you upload, provide, or create while using the service (“Customer Content”), as further detailed in the “Customer Content” section below …
and so it goes on.
Interesting that theses changes are being made just as Zoom is being adopted by …. everybody?
And then there is Zoom Bombing.
Not heard of it? Here’s Forbes on the topic.
JITSI : An Open Source Alternative To Zoom
Here’s a comp to Zoom
Visit here., it includes
- access through web
- links to computer apps
- links to google and apple mobile stores